For all the great outcomes my friends and patients tell me they see with their favorite creams, serums, scrubs, and treatments, there’s one area of the body which nearly all of them say could use some extra TLC—their neck and chin.
Enter Ultherapy, a non-surgical lifting procedure for the neck area that picks up where creams and serums leave off. And not only the neck and chin, Ultherapy also has proven benefits on several other sensitive areas of the body: the skin over the eyebrow, as well as fine lines and wrinkles on the décolletage.
Here are the basics of Ultherapy:
- Ultheray is an FDA cleared non-surgical lifting procedure that lifts, tones, and tightens the skin.
- Ultherapy is targeted for use on the chin and neck; the upper chest area, and the delicate skin over the eyes.
- Ultherapy uses safe ultrasound waves to deliver energy to the deeper layers of the skin.
- The energy produced by Ultherapy kickstarts the body’s natural collagen production, as well as provides visible tightening and smoothing of the skin.
- Downtime is minimal and most patients are able to get back to their regular activities immediately.
- Results are typically seen anywhere from 2-3 months after treatment.
- Most people only need one treatment to see significant results!
If you’ve been finding yourself forgoing wearing your favorite V-neck blouse or off the shoulder sweater because you don’t want to expose your ‘turkey’ neck, stop hiding and call us! We will schedule a complimentary consultation to explain how Ultherapy can help you regain your confidence and get your neck and chest area in tip-top shape, just in time for bathing suit season!